It’s been over a year since we started the process for The Impact campaign, “Building a Place for Imperfect People” and it has been going fast and strong. The overview:
- Sept 2014: We announced plans to raise money to find a place to call our church home.
- Feb 2015: We received 1.4 million in commitments.
- June 2015: We found a church home.
- June 2015-Current: We began remodeling.
- Architecture and new look to the outside of the buildings in planning stages
- Outdoor children’s and athletic zone currently in planning stages
- Auditorium in process of remodeling. Including new chairs, technology, sound booth, lobby, cry room, video room, security room and much more.
- New landscaping
- Fellowship Hall turned into Cafe Venue
- Offices completed remodeled.
- Children’s classrooms completely remodeled.
We have seen amazing changes in one year since I last posted. I am so thankful for the people of Seven Church and the community of Lakeside. Thankful for your patience, perseverance, hope and excitement as we turn our campus into a Perfect Place for Imperfect People.
Below are some pictures of the progress. And there is much much more to come!!!